Power quality analysis test
Mastering system quality - improving system performance
In today's industry, electricity is an indispensable prerequisite for the operation of businesses. Through the survey at many enterprises, we found that the power supply for many industrial plants is in fact not of good quality, leading to the electrical equipment in the production line not meeting the technical standards, consumes energy and directly affects product quality and system productivity. In addition, the arrangement of power electronic devices to control the operation of equipment in the power system also generates harmonics that affect the operation of neighboring devices, causing energy loss and age. system lifespan. Therefore, in order to control the input quality and check the stability of the power network throughout the plant - Tianjin proposes a service of measuring and analyzing power quality.
- Measure current, voltage, power, power factor continuously for a certain period of time, automatically save data and analyze data.
- Check harmonic components on branches and the entire power network, detect devices that generate harmonics and provide solutions.
- Measure, detect phase imbalance and provide solutions.
- Measure, evaluate and calculate power loss on the power grid of the plant at the time of survey.
- Analyze the power consumption of each group of loads and the whole plant.
- Data logging - record RMS values quickly to see every waveform helping you verify the interaction between voltage, current and frequency values.
Benefits of installing a power quality monitoring system:
- Assess the quality of power supplied from the grid to the customer plant. From there determine the influence of the power supply on the operation of equipment used in the plant.
- Evaluation of the influence of the power load on the quality of the power system in the plant as well as on the national power grid.
- Identify causes affecting production processes, equipment and incidents through recorded data.
- Implement appropriate solutions to promptly overcome and improve power quality, not only increasing the service life and operating reliability of equipment and production lines, but also bringing tangible benefits to the economy. economy after implementing solutions to improve power quality.
- Easily manage each line in the factory at the server room, Troubleshooting, problems are easily handled in a timely manner.
Besides, Tianjin also provides short-term power quality monitoring service to assess, identify risks and causes of sudden device shutdown with HIOKI's PQ3100. A line of instruments dedicated to power quality monitoring with current, voltage, low-to-high harmonics and event logging features that make it easy for users to identify the cause of problems. use.
For more information please contact us:
TIEN TAN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING CO., LTD
🏠 Headquarters: 1685/37 Le Van Luong, Hamlet 3, Nhon Duc Commune, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City
🏠 Representative office address: DP12, Dragon Parc Villa, Phu Long Residential Area, Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Phuoc Kien Commune, Nha Be District, HCMC
📞 Phone: 028 3636 7192 📠 FAX: 028 3636 7092
🏘 Hotline: 0985 715 585
📧 Email: email@example.com